viernes, 15 de marzo de 2019

My objectiv of march



You can read a book,or go running every day in the morning,that is,if you like to read like me.
When i was 12 years old,my father forced me to go night and day to run with him and also made me eat a lot of fruit and vegetables.

My father every month and above all this insists on exercising and eating healthy because this month of March I have a soccer tournament.

Theme studies, this month will be very hard because we have many exams and my goal is to approve them all.

But in order to improve my studies I would be afraid to focus more and give more time to study at home to be able to conçentrarme with my studies and more than anything to open the goal in this whole subject.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Interview Girona

                                                        INTERVIEW IN GIRONA - Where are you from? + I'm from Empuriabrava, but I was b...