martes, 28 de mayo de 2019

Interview Girona

                                                        INTERVIEW IN GIRONA

- Where are you from? + I'm from Empuriabrava, but I was born in Figueres.

- Is it the first time that you are in Spain? + No, I'm Spain from my first days of life.

- How did you come here? + As I told you before, all my life was here.

- Why are you in Girona? + I'm in Girona because I'm studying at the university.

- How long are you going to stay here?  + Now I'm living here, specifically, I don't know how long I'm going to stay.

- Are you travelling with family or friends? + No, for now.

- What have you visited up to now? + The whole city.

- What do you like the most? + The stadium of Girona and the faculties of Montilivi.

- Have you bought any presents? + Of course, JAJAJAJA.

- Do you know any words in Catalan or Spanish? + I speak perfectly both languages.

- Have you tried any typical Spanish or Catalan food? + Obviously, the "Tortilla de patatas", typical Spanish food.

- Do you think Girona/Catalunya is expensive? + Personaly, I don't think this.

- Do you think any differences with your country? + My country is the same of the country that you speak, JAJAJAJA.

- Do you know anyone who lives in Girona? + I have many friends in Girona.

- Is there anything you don't like? + No, for now, the city is incredible.

- Have you watched Game of Thrones? Did you know some settings from season 6 were here in Girona? + If I'm honest, I never have seen this serie.

- Would you recommend Girona to your family or friends? + Yes, of course.

- Will you come back again? + I liked it so much that I stayed to live.


https://drive.google.com/open?id=19nFzNXQEkijWxkJeJiuH5kkCqD9-ZwtA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Interview Girona

                                                        INTERVIEW IN GIRONA - Where are you from? + I'm from Empuriabrava, but I was b...