martes, 21 de mayo de 2019

EXPERIENCES


                                                              EXPERIENCES



Already done:

1- I have been to morocco. I went to Morocco, with my family to visit my grandparents,and visit my country.

Resultado de imagen de larache marruecos




2- I have been to portaventura.With school and friendlys ,We had a great time,because a It is a very big parkaquatic.

Resultado de imagen de port aventura

3- I have  visited the new camp, because I had a soccer tournament with my team and we took advantage of it.



Resultado de imagen de camp nou



HAVEN´T  DONE

1- I haven`t been to dubai yet ,because it is a lovely city.

Resultado de imagen de dubai

2- I haven't visited Tailandia yet with my brother,because it is a country of adventures.

Resultado de imagen de tailandia

3- I haven't go to New York,because it is a country in which I would love to live the rest of my life.

Resultado de imagen de new york




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Interview Girona

                                                        INTERVIEW IN GIRONA - Where are you from? + I'm from Empuriabrava, but I was b...