martes, 14 de mayo de 2019

my large future family

I want to have four children, two boys and two girls, and live in the Netherlands, due to the fact that it is a low-polluting site.



Resultado de imagen de la familia perfecta

I want to have a woman who has things very clear and who has goals in her life and wants to create a family with love and commitment.

Both my partner and I have a good job so that we can support the whole family and have as educate our children and take them to a good school where they give them a good education and good studies.

So that when they grow up they will be clever and have good knowledge about life and have a great job and be able to do the same as us and better.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Interview Girona

                                                        INTERVIEW IN GIRONA - Where are you from? + I'm from Empuriabrava, but I was b...