lunes, 8 de abril de 2019

my own business


                                             





I want to have , be my own boss.


Resultado de imagen de el negocio perfecto de un local nike
In the future I would like to open many stores and one of them that is of sishas and video game

And then I would create my own clothing brand Samadi, an international clothing brand to make it known all over the world

And above all when I have the experience of carrying a single business I will open more and above all I have been told that to be a good boss you have to worry a lot about your workers.

And the first place I want to open to go experience is to open a local sishas.











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Interview Girona

                                                        INTERVIEW IN GIRONA - Where are you from? + I'm from Empuriabrava, but I was b...